Spring has sprung! It’s a great time to detox not only your body but also your mind
Here are Gloria’s top 7 tips for you to detoxify your mind and body this spring
- Go green – Drink a green smoothie to detoxify your gut. You can try replacing a meal a day with a detoxifying green smoothies. Suggested green smoothie recipe: using a blender combined 1 cup kale, 1 green apple, 1 ripe banana, ½ cup parsley leaves and 2 ¼ cups of water. Green Detox!
- Drink Tea – If you’re a big coffee drinker, try switching over to green tea. Green tea offers important antioxidants that your body needs in the most natural form. Tea does have some caffeine that can help jump start your morning.
- Get a massage – get a good intense massage. Massage can help release toxins that becomes accumulated from tight muscles. It can also increase circulation and stimulate the lymphatic system
- Get acupuncture – Acupuncture is great to detoxify your mind and body at the same time. The liver organ is responsible for eliminating toxins in your body. Acupuncture can stimulate your Liver organ and energy to detoxify more.
- Get Active! – Perform at least 30min of cardio exercise every day. By getting active everyday this will elevate your heart rate and create perspiration, which help remove toxins from your body.
- Cleanse your mind – Adapt a morning ritual. Meditate.Free yourself from past hurts, worries and disappointments. Bring final closure to a situation without causing additional conflict or further thoughts.
- Be Thankful – Keep your mind feeling squeaky clean by counting & recounting your blessing once a day. Flip through your phone pictures and let joyous memories wash over you. Stick positive mantra throughout your home and work place.
More information email Gloria at email@example.com