Remedial Massage is Used to Address Soft Tissue Conditions and Stress
The advanced therapy techniques used during a remedial massage include both deep tissue and relaxation. By combining deep tissue and relaxation techniques the practitioner is able to provide an experience that both addresses soft tissue condition and relaxes the body.
Problems Remedial Massage Sydney Addresses
Massage and acupuncture treatments can be used together to address an assortment of physical and mental conditions. Massage has been shown to assist with:
- Stress – Massage helps lower both blood pressure and breathing rates. This promotes relaxation within the body’s nervous system and reduces feelings of stress and overwhelm. There are at least eighty different types of massage that can be used, so we know we can find the right techniques to help you feel your best.
- Pain – Deep tissue massage helps reduce pain by helping tense and worn-out muscles relax. We use massage to improve blood circulation to specific areas, such as the lower back, to help reduce chronic pain. Improved blood circulation also helps the body eliminate toxins and reduce inflammation and stiffness. If you suffer from a sports injury, such as Achilles tendonitis or an ankle sprain, reducing inflammation and stiffness will help you get back to your sport faster.
- Lymphatic drainage – The lymph system carries a clear fluid called lymph throughout the body. This fluid has several functions in the body including supporting the immune system, and carrying waste products for the liver to process. With our more sedentary lifestyles, the lymph does not move through our body as efficiently as previously – combining a lymphatic drainage massage with your remedial massage can help the system work more effectively.
What Sets Back On Your Feet Apart Regarding Remedial Massage Sydney City
We are professionals who provide excellent and focused services in acupuncture and remedial massage in Sydney’s CBD.
- We offer a variety of treatments to address both physical and mental conditions. Massage and acupuncture can assist you in recovering from sports injuries, and provide relief from chronic pain, headaches and migraines. We can also address spinal realignment or adjustment, menstrual and digestive issues. If you are pregnant, we are also qualified to provide treatments specifically for you.
- Our therapists will consult with you to determine the best treatment option for the outcome you want. During the initial consultation we will ask questions about your lifestyle and diet, as well as inspect the tongue and pulse to provide an accurate diagnosis using Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- We care about our patients and work hard to ensure you receive the best possible treatment experience during your visit with us. We want you to feel your best and to help restore balance to your body and mind.
About the Professionals at Back On Your Feet
We are caring professionals with over 40 years of combined experience. Our focus is on pain management from sport injuries, overuse of muscles and joints. We also offer services in fertility and pregnancy care.
Contact us to book an initial consultation with one of our caring professionals.