Come to Back On Your Feet for a Pregnancy Massage in Sydney
Are you looking for a location for a relaxing pregnancy massage in Sydney? Don’t delay in booking a time to receive a treatment from the professionals at Back On Your Feet. We pride ourselves on creating a calming environment so you fully enjoy your pregnancy massage in Sydney .
Tips Regarding a Prenatal Massage in Sydney
Having a pregnancy massage in Sydney CBD is something that should be a soothing experience. Here are some helpful tips to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment:
- Talk with your massage therapist: Our goal is to make you feel peaceful throughout your massage. If you feel pain or discomfort, alert us immediately. Let us know before your massage if there is a certain part of your body that you would like us to focus on.
- Make it a day of pampering: Pregnancy massages typically take between 60 and 90 minutes. Why not take advantage of the day and treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure or a dinner out with friends before the arrival of your little one?
- Wear comfortable clothing: It’s important to remember that the less restrictive your clothing is, the easier it is for our therapists to give you a proper massage. If you don’t feel comfortable removing what you are wearing, make sure that it does not prevent us from directly reaching certain parts of your body.
Related Services We Provide to a Pregnancy Massage in Sydney
We are proud to offer more than options for a post-natal massage in Sydney. Other services that we have include:
- Gift Vouchers: Are you lost regarding what type of present to buy a special person in your life? Let us help. We offer gift vouchers for all our services. They can be purchased online and e-mailed directly to the recipient or printed out to be given at a later date.
- Acupuncture treatments: Acupuncture is a 3,000-year-old technique that was developed in China. Our acupuncturist places tiny needs along certain points of your body to help alleviate pain and stress. We offer a variety of treatment options including ones specifically geared toward fertility, auricular and cosmetics.
- Remedial massages: If you are struggling with the after-effects of an injury, come in for one of our soft tissue massages. Our approach focuses not only on rehabilitation after you are hurt but assists in recovering muscle tone and decreasing the pain you feel in that area.
Why Trust Back On Your Feet Regarding a Pregnancy Massage in Sydney
The team at Back On Your Feet is proud of our combined 40 years of experience in the massage industry. We commit ourselves to helping you feel better physically, which goes a long way in terms of how you feel mentally. Our team is happy to explain to you the details of our approach so you feel at ease throughout your massage.