Prenatal or Postnatal Pregnancy Massage in Sydney
Pregnancy and childbirth is an amazing experience for females. However while pregnant, women will suffer from all sorts of ailments and musculoskeletal problems due to the body continuously changing every day. Our pregnancy massage in Sydney can be very therapeutic and relieve many discomforts for the pregnant mother.
The mind and body goes through many changes throughout pregnancy. Expectant mothers experience many changes to their body physically, physiologically and spiritually. Pregnancy Massage will help alleviate the discomforts and improve sense of wellbeing. Massages can be done both prenatal and postnatal.
Some benefits of a Pregnancy Massage include:
- Increase blood circulation
- Ease discomfort for stiff neck, backache, leg cramps, edema, headache, sciatica, swollen ankles and feet.
- Ease back, shoulder, neck and joint pain that are common while pregnant
- Increase oxygen & nutrients to the mother & fetus
- Prevent insomnia
- Stimulate endorphins
- Provide relaxation
- Shorten labour time
- Help the mothers body to eliminate waste products through the lymphatic and circulatory system
- Relieve muscle discomfort & relaxes the body.
- Increase mother-baby connection
- Reduce anxiety
- Improves sleep pattern
- Stabilises hormonal changes and blood pressure
For the best result and relief a 60 – 90 minute Pregnancy Massage session is recommended.