Get Things Moving with Our Lymphatic Drainage Massage in Sydney
A lymphatic drainage massage in Sydney may be just what your body has been craving. A typical drainage massage consists of light rhythmic movements which assist the movement of lymph throughout the body. This massage is often very gentle and pleasant which can be appealing for clients with sensitivities.
Benefits of Lymphatic Massage in Sydney
Keeping your lymphatic system moving and healthy can often be aided by massage; there are many benefits to this type of special massage. Here are a few benefits you can expect.
- Get the lymph moving. Your lymph is the fluid that contains white blood cells which keeps your various tissues clean and drains out through the lymphatic system into the bloodstream. Unlike the bloodstream with its pump, the heart, the lymphatic system does not move by itself. Massage can aid the drainage process and speed up the movement of the lymphatic system.
- It may relieve pain. Lymphatic massage can help your body to process and remove the build-up of stagnant fluids that influence your pain receptors. This type of massage may also reduce muscle spasms and aches by boosting the production of your lymph and speeding up its movement around your body. It can also promote tissue regeneration which can help injuries and fractures to heal more quickly.
- Lymphatic massage can relieve symptoms of illnesses. Since this massage stimulates the flow of the lymphatic system it may even help to enhance your immune system by pushing new antigens into your lymph nodes. These antigens can relieve the symptoms of illnesses such as sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and even laryngitis.
Related Services We Provide to Lymphatic Drainage in Sydney
We are happy to provide multiple forms of care for our patients and we believe that a little TLC can go a very long way.
- Various types of acupuncture such as fertility, cosmetic and auricular. When acupuncture is performed correctly (as it is by our highly trained team), it is safe, there are few side effects and it may control some types of pain. Specific forms of acupuncture such as cosmetic and fertility can target specific problems.
- Cupping. This treatment can have a detoxifying effect on your skin and circulatory system – it may even cause a visible improvement after a few treatments. Our team will be able to advise you on how many times you will have to come in and what our treatments can do for you.
- Massage. As well as our lymphatic drainage massage, we also offer remedial massage, pregnancy massage and remedial stone fusion massage. The benefits of massage are widely known and praised. From relaxation to pain relief, massage can work wonders for your mental and physical well-being.
About Back On Your Feet
We are proud to have over 40 years of combined experience in the industry and our number one goal is to provide top-quality customer care that will help our patients feel fantastic. We focus on pain management, but we also offer other services to keep our patients happy.
Contact us today to find out more about the services we offer and how we can help you manage your pain with lymph massage in Sydney.