Combine Fertility Acupuncture with IVF for Greater Success Rates
Fertility acupuncture is a highly sought after, complementary therapy for women using assisted means to become pregnant. Acupuncture helps regulate the liver to metabolise medications required for egg production, can reduce inflammation of the uterus, and help increase progesterone levels – reducing miscarriage risks. Back On Your Feet has helped numerous women find success in their fertility treatments and provide ongoing care, both during and after birth.
Problems Fertility Acupuncture in Sydney Addresses
Numerous studies have shown that acupuncture greatly improves pregnancy rates in women who require assistance becoming pregnant and carrying to term. Acupuncture alone, or in conjunction with Western medical treatments, can provide a higher success rate.
- Acupuncture for fertility helps your body stabilise hormones to provide a welcoming environment for conception; treatments during the course of the pregnancy may reduce morning sickness, back pain and increase energy.
- Women who suffer from endometriosis or polycystic ovaries often have trouble not only becoming pregnant, but also carrying the baby to term. Acupuncture treatments may help reduce the inflammation associated with these conditions, creating a more fertile environment.
- After the successful birth of your baby, acupuncture can help establish normal hormone levels, reduce stress and strengthen your immune system.
Incorporating acupuncture into your fertility treatments can offer you a better chance of success in your quest to grow your family. It can also help you before, during and after pregnancy to be the super mum you were meant to be.
What You Can Expect from Back On Your Feet Regarding Fertility Acupuncture in Sydney City
We focus on certain aspects of your life during the initial consultation, specifically menstrual cycle, digestive habits and diet, sleeping patterns and overall stress level, before we establish a diagnosis as it relates to Traditional Chinese Medicine and create your treatment protocol.
- Weekly acupuncture is recommended prior to conception to establish a welcoming environment for the embryo. We recommend you continue this weekly treatment throughout the first trimester. Monthly treatment is recommended from the beginning of the second trimester up to 34 weeks. After that, weekly treatment is recommended to help prepare your body for birth.
- We include herbal medications that are safe for both mother and baby, to assist your body in meeting the demands of pregnancy.
- We will also prescribe dietary and lifestyle adjustments that further promote healthy conception and birth.
Why Trust Back On Your Feet Regarding Fertility Acupuncture in Sydney CBD
We possess over 40 years’ combined experience in acupuncture and massage therapy, treating the whole body and producing natural healing by creating balance within. We listen closely to your concerns to better understand your current health and devise a treatment plan that promotes natural healing. Our fertility treatments coincide with Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART) including in vitro fertilisation (IVF). Our treatments help women provide the right environment for successful conception and retention of the embryo.
To learn more about our fertility acupuncture treatments, contact us to book an appointment. Our friendly acupuncturists are always happy to answer your questions and provide research materials that better help you understand how beneficial acupuncture is to you and your quest for a baby.